Our school is governed by a governing council who works with our Principal to help set and monitor our school’s vision and direction.
The council meets on Monday at 7pm in week 3 and 7 of each term.
The council is responsible for:
- developing and approving local policies
- approving and reviewing our budget
- monitoring and reviewing the site improvement plan
- reviewing employment contracts
- consulting with the school community to make sure their views are represented.
Visit the governing councils section on the department’s website for more information.
The following committees report to the governing council:
- Finance Advisory Committee
- Education Committee
- OSHC Committee
- Canteen Committee
- Parents and Friends Committee
- Old Scholars Committee
Join our governing council
Parents, students, community members and staff can be part of our governing council or sub-committees.
Council elections are held in October each year. You can make nominations at our Annual General Meeting or pick up a nomination form from our front office.
Get in touch with our governing council
To find out more, ask about joining or provide feedback, email email@example.com.